AriesCode has released AriesVerb 0.3, an effect reverb plug-in with low CPU usage, based on a highly configurable fractional delay design.
AriesVerb can be used as a room simulator providing smooth reverbs with a lively and present sound. But it can do much more. The parameters can be adjusted over a wide range to create phasing or FM effects.
- Fractional delay effect-reverb plugin
- 14 geometry configurations
- 6 feedback matrix configurations
- Delay time (room size): 1 µs (0.3 mm) to 1 s (330 m)
- Independent control of low and high-frequency decay
- Stereo rotation
- Delay length modulation
- Modulation period from 0.001 s (1 kHz) to 10 s (0.1 Hz) allows for flanger, phaser, rotor, and FM like effects
- Overdrive distortion inside the feedback loop for extra crunch
Since v0.2 (december 2004) AriesVerb has been updated with more presets, a better fractional-delay engine (can go down to 1 microsecond), better VST2.0 compliance and a bug that could cause some hosts to deny parameter automatization was fixed.
More information: AriesCode