AriesCode has released version 0.7.6 of Ariesverb, a multi-effects processor plug-in for Windows and Mac.
There is a new version of AriesVerb with many bug fixes, some UI improvements and a redesigned save feature.
Changes in Ariesverb v0.7.6
- New presets: Bad Encoding, Basic Overdrive High, Basic Overdrive Low, Basic Overdrive Med, Crow Concert, Fifths Delay, Laser Echo 2, Windy Reverb.
- New program library with support for user programs.
- New UI layout in the editor window (2nd sidebar).
- New save feature.
- New calculator logic, some new functions.
- Added mousewheel support.
- Fixed white screen bug in Live on Mac.
- Fixed save settings issue on Windows 7.
- Fixed resizing issue in Sony Vegas .
- Fixed numerical issue for presets with high-slope gating.
- Fixed a division by zero bug for very short delays.
- Fixed a buffer overrun bug .
- Fixed handling bug with spinner controls.
- Fixed shift-key for text input on Mac.
- Fixed international characters display on Mac.
Ariesverb for Windows and Mac (VST) is avaialble to purchase for 129 EUR / $169 USD.