Arturia has announced its new KeyLab 88 MkII, a top-tier controller keyboard that features the superb piano-feel 88 note keybed found in the industry-standard original, but with the updated feature set of the KeyLab MkII series, and a software collection worth over $700 USD.
Designed for professional musicians, session players, live performers, studio engineers, and demanding producers who want the best of the best, with no sacrifice made in terms of playability, expression, versatility, and sheer quality.
Whether the proud owner of a KeyLab 88 MkII is an experienced pro, or an aspiring producer, they will make great use of the amazing included software titles, DAW control, customizable setups, and seamless integration.
KeyLab 88 MkII features features
- 88 note, velocity sensitive Fatar TP/100LR piano weighted keybed with aftertouch.
- 9 customizable faders.
- 9 rotary encoders.
- 4 CV/gate connections: pitch, gate, mod, input.
- Perfect Analog Lab integration.
- Full integration with all Arturia software instruments.
- Universal MIDI controller: control any software or MIDI-enabled hardware.
- Powers via USB.
- Control presets for different DAWs, magnetic overlays for easy reference.
- Huge pedal connectivity: expression, sustain, 3 customizable connections.
- Mackie / HUI compliant DAW Command Center.
- Comprehensive music software bundle included.
- Optional sustain pedal and DC power supply.
KeyLab 88 MkII will begin shipping worldwide at the end of June 2019, retailing at a street price of 899 EUR / MSRP $999 USD.
More information: Arturia