Arturia has announced availability of the KeyStep 37, a controller that combines a flexible 37-note keyboard with intuitive sequencing, instant chord generation and creative real-time MIDI controls.
KeyStep 37 features a velocity-sensitive 37-note keybed, complete with aftertouch and RGB LED feedback, while remaining lightweight and compact.
KeyStep 37 is designed to be put in control. An accessible interface, a compact design and comprehensive connectivity make it the perfect centerpiece for your rig – whatever your needs.
Hook up your synth hardware with MIDI in/out. Control your favorite VST instruments with MIDI over USB. Use CV pitch, gate and mod connections for modular integration. Analog sync in/out keeps everything in time without hassle. The best bit? Use it all at the same time.
KeyStep 37 features
- 37-note keyboard with velocity & aftertouch.
- RGB LED keyboard indicators for note tracking.
- 64-step sequencer with 8 patterns.
- 8-note polyphony per step.
- Step recording and live recording sequencer modes.
- Mono and overdub recording options.
- 8 mode arpeggiator with new random modes.
- Chord mode offers 12 chord voicings included a user-defined chord.
- Unique strum, velocity and note controls for Chord mode.
- Scale mode lets you quantize the keyboard to a scale of your choice.
- 5 scales to choose from, including a user-defined scale.
- 16 assignable & adjustable MIDI CC controls.
- USB, MIDI, CV and clock connectivity .
- Includes Ableton Live Lite.
Shipping from September 15th, the KeyStep 37 is now available to preorder for 169 EUR / $199 USD excluding shipping.
More information: Arturia