Arturia has announced the availability of its MicroBrute SE, a limited edition analog synthesizer instrument.
MicroBrute SE synthesizer is a limited edition of a pure analog sonic powerhouse . Small in size but loaded with features.
Packed with mixable waveforms, a new sub oscillator design, the famous Steiner-Parker multimode filter, super fast envelope, syncable LFO and the new step sequencer, not to mention the patchable mod matrix the MicroBrute SE is a landmark new synth at an incredible price.
This special edition is produced in limited quantity, 1500 units for each color, so make sure you don’t miss out!!
MicroBrute SE features
- Monophonic synthesizer.
- 100% Analog Audio Signal Path.
- Steiner-Parker 2 pole Multimode Filter (Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass).
- Analog Voltage Controlled Oscillator.
- Oscillator Mixer (Overtone, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, audio in (on rear panel)).
- ‘Overtone’ sub oscillator/5th generator.
- Signal Enhancers: Pulse Width Modulation, Ultrasaw generating fat sawtooth waveforms, Metalizer bringing extreme harmonics.
- Brute Factor™ delivering saturation and rich harmonics.
- LFO with 3 waveforms (Sine, Sawtooth, Square).
- LFO clock syncable to Arpeggiator (Arpeg, or free)..
- ADSR Envelope Generator.
- Keyboard Tracking on the VCF Cutoff.
- 25 note minikey keyboard.
- Mod Wheel (assignable to Cutoff, or LFO amount).
- Pitch Wheel (with selectable bend range via software).
- Octave selector from -2 to +2 octaves.
- External Analog Audio Input.
- CV In jacks: Pitch, Filter, sub-harmonics, pulse width, metalizer, saw animator.
- CV Out jacks: pitch, envelope, LFO.
- MIDI Inwith 5 pin DIN connector.
- USB MIDI In/Out.
- 1/4” Audio Output and 1/8” Headphone Output.
- Full Function step sequencer: 8 memories, up to 64 steps per memory, tap tempo, rate control, step divisions (via software), trigger modes (via software).
- MIDI Sync.
- Steel bottom panel.
- 12V DC 1A power supply.
The MicroBrute SE is available for purchase for 329 EUR / $329 USD.