Arturia has unveiled an update to its flagship modern multi-engine software synthesizer. Pigments 4 features massive changes to the instrument’s layout and enhancements to almost every module.
Pigments 4 is a softsynth VST with the power to create any sound, from the best mix-ready modern presets to deep custom sound design. Explore every shade of synthesis and make your wildest sonic fantasy a full-color reality, whatever your style.
With enhancements to practically every single module, Pigments 4 is a free update that lets you discover your own wavelengths on an infinite spectrum of sound – redefined, optimized, and unleashed.
Changes in Pigments 4
- New looks for your setup: A refreshed graphical interface, a simplified Play Mode, and a higher-contrast Light Mode.
- The best sound design workflow yet: Quick drag-and-drop modulation editing, LFO waveform presets, ODDSound MTS-ESP microtuning compatibility, and more.
- Enhanced engines: Wavetable engine ring mod, extra Harmonic engine phase options, and streamlined Unison controls.
- New effects & filters: Introducing the MS-20 Filter, Shimmer Reverb, Super Unison, and improvements to a number of existing effects & filters.
- Fresh sound exploration: Discover a huge selection of new factory presets, wavetables, samples, and noise types.
Arturia has also launched 3 new Wavelengths series sound expansions (Lo-fi, Neuro Bass and Cinematic), which explore the bold, colorful, exploratory sounds of Pigments 4. Each bank includes 150 presets.
New users can purchase Pigments 4 for the introductory price of 99 USD/EUR (regular 199 USD/EUR), with the Wavelengths Bundle included at no additional cost. Existing Pigments users can update to the latest version for free, and purchase the exclusive Wavelengths Bundle for 19.90 USD/EUR, or 9.90 USD/EUR for each expansion individually for a limited time.