Arturia has introduced the PolyBrute, a 6-voice analog synthesizer with unprecedented expressivity and sound morphing capabilities.
PolyBrute was built to let you perform fearlessly, compose with fluidity, and explore sound in perpetual motion.
Imagine using 6 analog voices to craft a sound that’s powerful, raw, and entirely yours. Imagine a sound existing in two states simultaneously in a single preset, with seamless morphing between them. Imagine multi-axis performance controls offering next-generation musical expression. Imagine instant and limitless modulation at your fingertips. Imagine a polysynth made by musicians, for musicians.
- 6-voice analog morphing polysynth.
- 61-note velocity/pressure-sensitive keyboard.
- 2 Brute waveshaping oscillators per voice.
- Noise generator ranging from red to white noise.
- Dual filter design: Steiner multimode and Dr. Bob Moog’s 24db Ladder.
- Master filter control and filter FM.
- 3 LFOs and 3 Envelope Generators.
- Matrix interface for modulation, sequencing, and preset control.
- 64 Matrix points for modular-style patching.
- Each preset has 2 states, seamlessly blended with the Morph control.
- Split or layer the keybed with the morphable sonic states.
- Select Poly, Mono, or Unison modes for the keyboard.
- Revolutionary 3-axis Morphée controller for real-time tactile expression.
- Assignable ribbon controller above keybed.
- Pitch wheel and assignable multi-function mod wheel .
- 64-step sequencer with motion recorder and automation.
- Multi-mode complex arpeggiator .
- Built-in stereo digital effects including reverb, chorus, and delay.
- Left and right unbalanced 1/4″ output jacks.
- MIDI In, Out and Thru DIN connectivity, plus USB MIDI.
- PolyBrute Connect software for Mac/PC for easy library and workflow management.
- Optional wooden legs extra.
The PolyBrute is available for purchase for 2,499 EUR / $2,899 USD.
More information: Arturia