Arturia has announced the release a of free update for its flagship virtual instrument suite.
V Collection 9.1 expands the accessibility, personalization, hardware integration, and creativity of V Collection 9 at no extra cost.
To keep users’ creativity fresh and their inspiration flowing, Arturia is always on a mission to improve and enrich their hardware and software with regular updates.
Explore the improvements, tweaks, and performance fixes to give V Collection 9 users the personal, inspiring, and enjoyable virtual sound exploration they deserve.
Changes in V Collection 9.1
- New sound design tutorials for KORG MS-20 V, Prophet-5 V, CS-80 V & SQ80 V.
- Analog Lab polyphony, MPE, and Vocoder V enhancements.
- Universal browser keyboard shortcuts and voiceover feedback compatibility.
- MiniLab 3 V Collection instrument integration.
- Enhanced tagging & playlist customization.
- Arturia Software Center (ASC) custom resource location.
- V Collection NKS certification.
- Performance & bug fixes.
The update is available now via Arturia Software Center.