Arturia has released iSpark, a beat-making app for the iPad.
iSpark is an all-inclusive beat-making solution allowing to create rich tracks from A to Z while experiencing an unequaled workflow. It includes a large variety of drum kits and individual instruments based on the most renowned drum machines and top-notch sound design.
It is the result of a simple recipe, care for rhythm, innovation and uncompromising ergonomics combined with the personality of the greatest drum machines.
iSpark allows you to play drum patterns in-real time and to tweak your sound on-the-fly. Its optimized and performance-oriented layout gives you a direct access to an extended range of sonic parameters.
It also integrates a powerful and flexible 64-step sequencer enhancing your creative freedom and effectiveness.
iSpark unites our multi-rewarded TAE® technology coupled with a modular engine and crystal-clear multi-layered samples. Beyond drum and percussive sounds, iSpark blasts the frontiers of beat-making through a range of singular sonic effects, warm analog synth textures and melodic elements.
- Pristine quality sound engines including: TAE® analog synthesis, physical modeling, and multi-layered samples provided by our top-tier development partners.
- 640 Instruments / 40 kits
- Classic drum machines.
- Electronic kits.
- Acoustic kits.
- Shuffle and shift modes to humanize grooves.
- Choke groups to mute instruments naturally.
- Song mode with 16 segments.
- Song segment triggering from hardware.
- Performance master effects: repeat, tape, reverse, strobe, pan, mix, bit crusher, 8-mode filter and Roller.
- 16-track mixer with high-quality effects: multiband compressor, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, reverb, distortion, phaser, plate reverb, destroyer, flanger, space pan, limiter, sub generator.
- Real-time automation on all parameters.
- Compatible with SparkLE controller.
- Ableton Link integration.
- Possibility to share projects, kits and instruments between iSpark and the desktop version of Spark 2.
iSpark requires a 64-bit iPad (iPad Air, iPad Air 2 or later, iPad Mini 2, 3, 4 or later, iPad Pro or later) and iOS 8 or later. The app is available for purchase for $9.99 USD.