Arturia has announced the release of V Collection 7.2, a free performance update that brings faster preset changes, smaller patch installs, and more.
The development team took the time to listen to feedback from users – Arturia’s passionate community of Sound Explorers – and improved V Collection 7 to meet their needs. With this update, V Collection 7 is more efficient, more inspiring and more streamlined than ever.
V Collection 7.2 features
- Faster preset changes: The time it takes to change presets has been dramatically cut. Find the perfect sound faster or instantly recall your favourite patches.
- Smaller patch installs: If you already have an instrument installed, any future patch update files will be much smaller. This makes Arturia Software Center updates easier and quicker to install.
- Custom resources path: All instrument resources can be moved to a folder of your choice. This is useful if you’re working with multiple drives/devices or limited internal storage.
- Various Bug fixes: V Collection 7.2 is now more stable, efficient, and easy to use.
- Improved graphic performance: All instruments in V Collection have had their animations and visuals streamlined. This provides a smoother appearance and ensures less strain on your CPU.
V Collection 7 users can update to the latest version from the Arturia Software Center.