Arturia has revealed the latest member of the KeyLab Essential family at the NAMM Show. KeyLab Essential 88 is a powerful 88-note controller keyboard that is packed with inspiring features at an affordable price.
KeyLab Essential 88 can easily be carried by one person. It offers deep integration with your favorite DAWs and software instruments, and gives you full creative range for your keyboard playing.
One of the most affordable 88-note controllers on the market, it features an all-new keybed that strikes the perfect balance between fast synth action and a traditional weighted piano feel.
Thanks to the fantastic features and included software, KeyLab Essential 88 provides everything they need to create and record music straight out of the box. Its intuitive performance controls, perfect Analog Lab support, and excellent DAW integration mean it’ll inspire you every day, and improve the way you make and perform music.
KeyLab Essential 88 features
- 88 note, velocity sensitive keyboard with hybrid synth-piano feel.
- 16 back-lit, customizable performance pads.
- 9 faders & rotary encoders.
- Mackie / HUI compliant DAW Command Center.
- Clickable jog-wheel.
- Velocity & modulation wheels.
- Full Analog Lab integration.
- “Chord play” mode.
- Twin-line LCD screen.
- Class-compliant USB: use with iOS and Android devices.
- Optional sustain pedal and DC power supply.
KeyLab Essential 88 includes Analog Lab, Ableton Live Lite, and UVI Grand Piano Model D.
This new model of KeyLab Essential will begin shipping worldwide in Mid-February 2020, retailing for $399 USD/349 EUR. Get hands on with the controller yourself at NAMM 2020 (Hall A, booth 11910).
More information: Arturia