Arturia has introduced its AudioFuse audio interface at The NAMM Show 2015, January 22-25 in Anaheim, California.
AudioFuse is a revolutionary audio interface that sets a new standard in audio quality and workflow. Enjoy the superior sound of high-end studio consoles from a compact and carefully-built chassis. Explore the expansive connectivity AudioFuse brings: all the major connection types are supported. Take control over your sound and instantly access your audio streams through the well thought-out interface. This is AudioFuse. You are in command. You are free.
- Inserts — Add external line level devices such as compressors into the signal flow before the digital conversion.
- MIDI In/Out — Connect any MIDI instrument or equipment with the supplied MIDI cable adapters
- WordClock & S/PDIF In/Out — Sync to any Word Clock equipment or connect to any S/PDIF digital audio device.
- ADAT In/Out — Connect to any ADAT equipment with up to 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs.
- USB hub — 3-port USB hub to connect your master keyboard, USB stick or dongle.
- USB connection — Connect AudioFuse to your computer, tablet or phone. Most features will be available even with only the USB power supplied by a computer.
- Phono/Line inputs 3&4 — Connect external phono or line devices to these RCA+ground and balanced 1/4” inputs.
- Speaker outputs A&B — Connect two pairs of speakers to these balanced 1/4” outputs for easy A/B monitoring.
- Input control sections 1&2 — Direct access to each feature of analog inputs 1&2: input gain with vu-metering, true 48V, phase invert, -20dB pad and instrument mode.
- Output control section — Direct access to each of the analog output features: output level with vu-metering, audio mix selection, mono mode, output dimming, mute, and Speaker A/B selection.
- Direct monitoring — Enjoy zero latency monitoring of the recorded signals and blend them into your mix.
- Phones control sections 1&2 — Direct access to each of the features of Phones 1&2 outputs: output level, mono mode and audio mix selection.
- Talkback — Press a button to give directions to your talent who is in a booth or another room: use the talkback feature with the built-in microphone.
- Input channels 1&2 — Connect microphones, instruments or line devices to the 2 XLR/balanced 1/4” combo inputs.
- Phones output channels 1&2 — Don’t bother looking for a 1/4” or 1/8” phones adapter; AudioFuse has both connectors for each phones output.
AudioFuse will be shipping in Spring 2015 and available to buy in a choice of silver, grey, and black colour finishes for 549 EUR/$599 USD.