Arturia has announced a firmware update to its universal music making controller MiniLab 3.
A free update, version 1.1 of the firmware comes with enhanced features, creative improvements, and performance fixes, thanks to feedback from Arturia’s global Sound Explorers community.
Find your own flow and enjoy making music with a plug-and-play MIDI keyboard that does it all. MiniLab 3 gives you easy controls, great-feeling keys, and a fully-integrated all-in-one software package that’s ready to get creative right out the box.
MiniLab 3 v1.1 firmware changes
- Encoder modes: Set MiniLab 3’s encoders to Absolute or Relative, with multiple modes to choose from.
- Transport Bank: Lock MiniLab 3’s pads in Shift mode for instant access to transport controls at all times.
- Control any DAW: MiniLab 3 can now use HUI, MCU, or its own scripts for integration, including a new Cubase script – ready to control any DAW.
- Auto Clock: MiniLab 3 will automatically use its internal clock if no DAW clock is detected, so you’re always in time.
- New MCC options: Rename your custom programs, change MiniLab 3’s sleep mode settings, and more.
- Performance fixes: A number of tweaks that make your DAW workflow easier, as well as useful bug fixes.
The MiniLab 3 is priced 99 USD/EUR. The firmware update is now available to download via Arturia’s MIDI Control Centre software.
More information: Arturia