Arturia has released version 2.0 of Jupiter-8V, a virtual analog synthesizer modeled after the Roland Jupiter 8.
The Jupiter-8V is the newest addition to the family Arturia’s analog synthesizer recreations. Offering the unique sound palette of the Roland Jupiter 8, this virtual version is a sound designer’s dream.
Based on the latest version of TAE®, the Jupiter-8V also offers a host of modern features: an advanced step sequencer, a new line of dynamic effects, a module combining LFO’s (called Galaxy), and lots more…
Changes in Jupiter-8V v2.0
- A revolutionary preset navigation system called SoundMap
- Ability to use NRPN midi messages for automation
- Presets now respond to modulation wheel
- Fresh batch of presets made by a selection of top sound designers
- MIDI RPN “pitch bend range” message is now recognized
- Increase of overall volume
- New e-licenser (old Syncrosoft) copy protection
- and numerous bug fixes
Jupiter-8V is available to purchase for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS), priced at $249 USD / 229 EUR.
More information: Arturia