Arturia has released an update to the V Collection 8 virtual instrument suite.
The expansive update brings new sounds, features, and improved accessibility for musicians and producers of every style and persuasion.
With features like microtuning compatibility, updated sound engines, further in-app tutorial improvements, and a new accessibility mode for Analog Lab V, it expands the V Collection experience in every direction.
Changes in V Collection 8.1
- Microtuning compatibility: Selected V Collection instruments are now compatible with ODDSound’s microtuning software MTS-ESP, designed with the help of Aphex Twin.
- Upgraded OB-Xa V sound engine: The growl machine has been fitted with detailed analog voice dispersion, improved envelope behaviour, VCO sync, and more.
- Analog Lab V accessibility: The all-in-one keyboard anthology now has Accessibility mode, with text-to-speech functionality for every tweak and preset change.
- More in-app tutorial updates: Arturia has updated even more instruments with detailed in-app tutorials, so you can learn from the pros as you go.
- MIDI / macro improvements: MIDI CC assignment, macro customization, and a number of workflow improvements ensure that nothing gets in the way of your creativity.
- NKS ready: V Collection presets are now compatible with Native Kontrol Standard, ensuring a fluid workflow in any setup.
Existing users can download the update for free via the Arturia Software Center (ASC).