Arturia has announced that its highly anticipated AudioFuse Studio 18-in/20-out audio interface is now available at stores worldwide.
The device lets you listen and track with Bluetooth and control your modular synths. It features loopback ability and easy reamping.
After a thorough period of testing and refinements, the versatile desktop interface is ready to meet the world. Combining cutting edge technology with the highest quality components, futuristic features with workflow-enhancing design, AudioFuse Studio is a desktop interface that will surpass all your expectations.
AudioFuse Studio features
- 4 premium DiscretePRO preamps with independent Mic/Line circuits, and dedicated effects inserts.
- 4 additional line inputs, with inputs 5-6 commutable to Phono.
- Highest quality Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX and AAC.
- 2 pairs of balanced TRS outputs for speakers, with integrated A/B switching.
- 2 independent stereo headphones outputs, with 6.35 and 3.5mm sockets.
- 2 independent analog line outputs with reamp capability.
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixers.
- ADAT I/O for up to 8 additional inputs and 8 additional outputs.
- Superb connectivity: MIDI I/O, backward compatible USB-C, S/PDIF I/O, Word clock input, output/thru on Cinch RCA.
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate.
- Leather-covered self-positioning protection cover.
- Robust metal desktop chassis.
- Powerful AudioFuse Control Center software to route audio and control master settings.
- AudioFuse Creative Suite bundle of high quality software effects.
AudioFuse Studio is available for $999 USD / 899 EUR.
More information: Arturia