Arturia has launched a sale on the V Collection 7 instrument bundle, offering 50% off regular on the collection of software synthesizer and keyboard instruments.
24 timeless instruments lovingly recreated in software, and modernized with contemporary features. They were cutting edge in the 60s, mind-blowing in the 70s, awe-inspiring in the 80s, they’re at the heart of today’s hits, and they’ll help you shape the sound of tomorrow.
V Collection 7 features
- Includes 24 software titles: Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V, Analog Lab, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V.
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a NKS (except Analog Lab, Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V and B-3 V), VST, AU or AAX plug-in.
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays.
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, …).
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- In app tutorials allowing to quickly understand the instruments.
- Easy install and licence manager: Arturia Software Center.
- More than 8000 high-quality and innovative sound presets.
- Analog Lab – All presets of the V Collection 7 can be browsed and edited from a single interface.
- Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE and Phi, ensure that each instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
V Collection 7 is on sale at Plugin Boutique for $249 USD / 249 EUR until April 5th, 2020.
More information: Arturia