H. G. Fortune and Artvera, Golden Aset is a powerfull synthesizer for pads, textures, soundscapes & athmospherics.
- Two analog-style oscillators featuring Sine, Triangle, Saw, Ramp and Square(Pulse) waves.
- Two digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 110 different waveforms.
- Two filters (24db Lowpass and 12 db Low/Highpass blendable between modes).
- Three ADSR-style envelope generators.
- Two LFO with three amounts routed to nine different destinations (bpm-syncable).
- One Sample & Hold with three amounts routed to nine different destinations (bpm-syncable).
- One vLFO (for very low frequency modulations and bpm-syncable).
- One specially modulated chorus for the digital oscillators.
- One synced Cross-Stereo-delay (with feedback modulated by vLFO, LFO1, S&H or manually).
- 4 Lazy buttons to randomize different sets of parameters for individual sections and also for the whole plugin.
- More that 500 patches in four complete banks including all patches from ASET-2121.
- Total of 3 skins to select from
- A low CPU loading. Typically it uses only around 11% on a 2.53 Ghz PVI CPU running at 400Mhz frontsidebus.
- User friendly concept – all control elements are available on a single screen.
You can download a demo version on the ArtVera website.