Audiomodern has launched Atom, a unique new virtual instrument for Kontakt with a powerful custom engine fully equipped to spark your creativity.
Atom is a unique sound design tool that allows you to create a huge range of distinctive cinematic sounds, otherworldly atmospheres, mesmeric drones, emorive synths, noisey pads, organic keys, impressive cinematic fx, transitional elements, impacts and and melodic motifs.
The machine is built around a beautifully diverse collection of intricate textures and organic elements, that were created from a huge collection of field recordings, custom made acoustic instruments including a tuned anker, propellers, the famous Koka’s experimental Box even a WWII Torpedo and analogue machine noises, which were then painstakingly recorded, edited using the most advanced sound design techniques and finally assembled into a stunning collection of abstract cinematic & experimental organic elements. with over 180 patches & presets to be mixed and matched as desired.
The virtual instrument plugin comes with over 3.000 samples, a highly versatile collection of on-board effects, an incredibly intuitive multi-layer engine with separate effects, and an arpeggiator engine for each layer to provide hundreds of sonic combinations.
- 180+ soundsources categorised into five categories encompassing a wide variety of sounds.
- 7.2 Total Gb of sounds (Compressed to 6.73 Gb using .NCW Lossless format).
- Full keyboard range of sample playback.
- Multi-Layer Engine.
- Individual Effects for each Layer.
- Individual Arpeggiator for each Layer.
- Random Sequence Generator.
- Optimized Functionality.
- Custom convolution reverb impulse engine.
- 24Bit/48Khz resolution for all source samples.
- Multi-Genre versatility.
Atom for Kontakt 5.5.0 or higher (full version) is available for the intro price of 99 EUR (regular 149 EUR).