Auddict has announced the release of Cellos, a new title in the United Strings of Europe series of instrument libraries for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The United Strings of Europe is a London-based ensemble made up of young professionals from across the European Union and Switzerland with the goal of promoting musical and cultural cooperation at the highest level.
The ensemble is gaining recognition for its exciting performances in Switzerland, France, Lebanon and the UK. With several world premieres of works by Hristic, Marinkovic and Winkler, the ensemble has collaborated with a number of distinguished artists including Hildegarde Fesneau, Marc Benzekri, Mateja Marinkovic, Jack Liebeck, Walter Delahunt and Ljubisa Jovanovic.
United Strings of Europe – Cellos features
- Over 12GB of content in the Cellos alone.
- Seven microphone positions replicating a film scoring setup, so you can craft your own sound to taste. Separate desk spot mics can be used to simulate divisi.
- Recorded at the world-renowned Cadogan Hall.
- Over 22,000 samples.
- Multiple true legato sets including normal and portamento, at different dynamics (cross-fade-able with MIDI CC1).
- 7RR Staccato, Pizzicato and Sautille/Spiccato multiplied by multiple dynamic layers.
- Tremolo, Harmonics and Trills.
United Strings of Europe – Cellos is on sale for £50 GBP until August 7th (regular £100 GBP). You can save up to 50% off on all Auddict products during its Summer Sale.