Auddict has announced the release of First Violins, its first series of Kontakt libraries in collaboration with the London-based United Strings of Europe string orchestra.
This astounding library has what we believe to be the most realistic string legato sampled and programmed to this date, recorded at the world-famous “Cadogan Hall” in London. Thanks to the USE musicians’ pristine and flawlessly crafted sound, we have captured the most delicate, to the most gargantuan of string sounds for this library, which blends superbly well in a mix due to the fantastic acoustic of this concert hall.
These are the perfect strings for your next score/track; you need look no further…
First Violins features
- Over 12GB of content in the “First Violins” alone.
- Seven microphone positions replicating a film scoring setup, so you can craft your own sound to taste. Separate desk spot mics can be used to simulate divisi..
- Recorded at the world-renowned Cadogan Hall.
- Over 22,000 samples+.
- Multiple TRUE LEGATO sets including normal and portamento, at different dynamics (cross-fade-able with MIDI CC1).
- 7RR Staccato, Pizzicato and Sautille multiplied by multiple dynamic layers.
- Tremolo, Harmonics and Trills.
The First Violins library is on sale for £50 GBP for a limited time (regular £100 GBP).
More information: Auddict / USE First Violins