Plugin Boutique has introduced Nuxx bu Audiaire, a powerful multi-FX processor with dedicated parameter sequencer and 30 effects types.
Explore limitless possibilities by modifying each effect parameter in its own independent sequencer lane, on one screen. Choose from filters, delay, reverb, distortion, pitch shift, bit crusher, phaser, chorus, ring mod and more.
Nuxx can be used in two distinct modes. In its simplest form the sequencer can be hidden allowing use as a simple 6-knob multi-FX unit, or as a powerful glitch machine with real time automation on every FX parameter.
Nuxx includes 187 bespoke presets, 55 parameter sequencer lanes with complex tools for modifying lane behaviour, including the addition of popular scales, arpeggios and patterns.
- 187 Presets designed by some of the world’s leading patch designers with cutting edge DSP by Sinevibes and Moditone.
- 30 insert FX types including compression, chorus, delay, distortion, decimator, flanger, phaser and barber-pole phaser, pitch shifter, low-pass, band-pass and high-pass filters, ring modulation and more.
- 55 global and unipolar parameter sequencer lanes and 6 fully assignable, colour-coded macros, responsive to real time lane automation.
- Clearly laid out, scalable GUI designed for ease-of- use with one page editing. Numerous lane modification tools including increase/decrease and shift steps modifiers plus 10 popular arpeggios and 13 scales.
- 27 lane and global sequencer speeds. Individual lane step mutes and independently selectable sequence lengths. Sequencer +/- swing and probability controls.
Nuxx is on sale for the intro price of £49 GBP until July 22nd, 2019 (regular £69 GBP). It is available for Windows and Mac in VST/VST3 and AU plugin formats.
More information: Audiaire