Audified has released the latest title in its series of mixing tools ToneSpot Voice Pro, an all-in-one vocal plugin that helps you make your voice sit in the track perfectly.
Many steps of getting the right vocal mix are based on the same acoustic principles. Whether you mix an old school swing or the latest pop sensation, you will most probably need to use some equalization and compression, plus some kind of ambiance. Depending on the genre, this could mean anything from subtle up to very heavy sound processing.
With the ToneSpot Voice Pro, you have all the tools to mix your vocals from the beginning to the end included in only one plug-in.
The ToneSpot Voice Pro is suitable for mixing any kind of vocal track from lush singing up to a heavy screaming and anything in between. Backing vocals, vocal layers, and harmonies will blend like never before. And you can use it to mix a spoken word too.
ToneSpot Voice Pro includes 10 modules and input and output sections that represent the usual vocal mix workflow. Each module can be turned ON and OFF separately.
- Character: Determines the basic flavor of the sound and reprograms many of the following sections.
- Distortion: Real valve distortion circuit based on a vintage guitar amp, perfect for i.e. extreme voice techniques.
- Saturation: An advanced model of a real valve saturation circuit that has a nice higher harmonics punch.
- DeEssAir: Get rid of unwanted sibilance in your voice and add some air back at the same time.
- Shaping: Shape your tone with the 8-band musically labeled EQ.
- Punch: Punch is quite a strong compressor with slower attack time and a medium compression ratio.
- Surgery: An extreme surgical peak EQ with 2 identical filters and up to -50 db attenuation.
- Smash: A peak-eating leveling compressor with faster attack time and a gentle compression ratio.
- Effects: The two most important time-based effects for the vocal processing job: delay and reverb.
- Finalizer: This is the mastering section of your chain. Sometimes the voice needs a final touch, some sweetness or fatness.
- AGC: An automatic gain control included in both input and output sections. It sets the signal level to the plug-in’s 0 dBVU.
ToneSpot Voice Pro is available from Plugin Boutique for the intro price of $49 USD until December 24th, 2019 (regular $99 USD). The plugin support VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats for Windows and Mac.
More information: Audified