Audified has released version 2.4 of inTone 2, the multichannel FX processor, software mixing console, virtual instruments host and flexible multitrack zonal player.
inTone can be anything. It is a simple jamming tool as well as sophisticated playback machine. It is live production mixer that processes multiple audio inputs with studio plug-ins.
inTone plays files and allows you to play virtual instruments, with ability to change a track, effect or instrument configuration in no time! It is also a multitrack recorder, but you can make it be something completely different.
Changes inTone2 v2.4
- inTone 2 reliability significantly improved.
- Global Tempo setting is now available for each preset.
- inTone 2 supports motorised faders.
- Applications or documents can be assigned to inTone 2 presets.
- inTone can send MIDI commands and notes to the external hardware.
- The size of the inTone 2 mixer window is adjustable.
- Tons of chain libraries, new factory templates and presets are now available for quick start.
inTone 2 for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for $49 USD. The free inTone 2 Solo will be updated later.