Resonance Sound has announced the release of Techno Elements 3, a new Audio Boutique collection of Techno samples by Ramon Zenker and Harald Aufmuth.
Following inspiring labels and artists such as Drumcode, Suara, Noir, Terminal M, Adam Beyer, Thomas Schumacher, Bart Skills or Monika Kruse we’ve prepared pristine atmos, a vast selection of perfectly hand-crafted basslines, fresh loops and fills and so much more.
The unique sequences & basslines were created with rare analog devices like Sequencial Circuits Pro One, Oscar, Dave Smith OB6, Roland TB 303, SH 101, Pittsburgh Lifeforms, Roland Jupiter 6 and Moog Minitaur.
Need special ingredients? You got it – how ‘bout some crazy-modulation or vocal samples, inspiring MIDI sequences to tinker with, or simply patches for all common samplers to just go ahead?
No need to look further for a well-suited tool to dedust your speakers – this one’s just right, hit it hard!
Techno Elements 3 features
- 508 Samples.
- Includes 28 Atmos, 40 Basslines, 40 Drumloops, 32 Drumfills, 25 Hihats, 34 Kicks, 13 Rides, 14 Shaker, 10 Snare Drums, 16 Claps, 28 Tech Percussions, 10 Downlifter, 15 Uplifter, 36 Synth FX, 22 Modulated Synth Loops, 50 Synthloops, 61 Toploops, 34 Vocal Samples.
- 20 MIDI files (Techno Lines/Sequences).
- All Tonal Lines and Sounds with Key-Information.
- Sampler Patches for Logic EXS, NI Kontakt & Ableton Sampler.
- 791 MB content, 24 bit Wav.
The sample pack costs 34.95 EUR.
More information: Resonance Sound