Audio Damage has announced Ricochet, a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use multi-tap delay, with the signature Audio Damage sound.
From the product page:
Featuring a 16-step grid for programming tap time, Ricochet is right at home in modern electronic music production, designed specifically for that context, and is much quicker to program than the run-of-the-mill multi-tap.
- Five independently controllable taps with individual multi-mode filter, panning, level, sync, mute, solo, and time.
- Unique dual-filter model for overall tone control.
- Two feedback modes (master and tap).
- A specially designed chorus that affects only the taps, for feedback smearing effects.
- Tempo-sync or free time operation per tap and overall.
- Full MIDI learn for CC control of every parameter (VST only).
Ricochet will shortly be available for Windows PC and Mac (VST/AU) for $49 USD.
Visit Audio Damage for more information and audio demos.