Audio Imperia has announced the Nucleus Lite Edition, a powerful orchestral virtual instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt Player with full NKS integration.
Both Nucleus Lite Edition and the full version of Nucleus share the same rich cinematic sound and ease-of-use interface and provide you with different options depending on your feature and your budget requirements.
Nucleus Lite Edition provides you with all the tools you need to get started without breaking the bank and an easy upgrade path to the full version when you are ready for it. If you are looking to dip your toes into the vast world of orchestral sample libraries, this is it.
Nucleus Lite Edition features
- Carefully selected essentials from Nucleus Full Edition.
- Crisp & smooth cinematic orchestral sound.
- Two highly versatile microphone mixes: Classic & Modern.
- Full Ensembles for Strings, Woodwinds, Brass and Choir.
- Essential Tonal & Atonal Percussion.
- Essential Sound Design.
- Multi and Single Articulation Patches.
- Performance Patches, for instant playability.
- Very small footprint and low resource consumption.
- Made for the free Kontakt Player, Version 6.1.1.
- NKS ready.
- Easy upgrade path to Nucleus (Full Version).
Nucleus Lite Edition is on sale for the intro price of $79 USD until February 1st, 2020. The regular price is $99 USD. Purchasing Nucleus Lite Edition qualifies you for a credit toward Nucleus.
More information: Audio Imperia