Audio Imperia has announced Talos Volume One: Horns – Epic & Cinematic Brass Ensembles, a Kontakt instrument library featuring the sounds of a twelve horn ensemble.
Recorded on the same stage as our flagship libraries Jaeger and Cerberus, the TALOS series is the next addition to our ever-expanding range of orchestral sample libraries. All TALOS libraries are about big ensemble sizes that can go from soft and subtle to earth-shatteringly epic.
One of the main goals and challenges for the series was to create libraries that can go the full sonic range in a larger than life ensemble size but still retain all of their realism. We’ve ensured that the TALOS libraries not only blend perfectly with our other libraries (Jaeger, Cerberus, etc.) but truly sit well in a mix and enhance your writing experience.
For Volume One, we recorded a rich sounding twelve horn ensemble. In addition to a wide range of standard articulations, we recorded real legato transitions, which in combination with our critically acclaimed legato script will allow you to play fantastically realistic melodic lines.
- 12 Horn Ensemble recorded on the same stage as Jaeger and Cerberus.
- Articulations include Legato (3 DYN, 1 RR), Sustained (3 DYN, 1 RR), Marcato Long (3 DYN, 5 RR), Marcato Short (3 DYN, 5 RR), Staccato (3 DYN, 5 RR), Staccatissimo (3 DYN, 5 RR), Double Tongue (1 DYN, 2 RR), Triple Tongue (1 DYN, 2 RR), Quadruple Tongue (1 DYN, 2 RR), Rip (1 DYN, 2 RR), Bend (1 DYN, 2 RR).
- 4.3 GB installed.
- 5 stereo microphone positions: Spot, Tree, Wide, Far, Full Mix.
- Sound Design made from the original source material (Hard Braaams / Soft Braaams / Low Pads / Tonal Atmos / Atonal Atmos).
- Customizable MIDI mapping.
- Custom Kontakt Engine with signature master control knob.
Talos Volume 1 is available for the introductory price of $199 USD through September 14th, 2018 (regular $249 USD).
More information: Audio Imperia