Audio Imperia has announced the release of Trailer Guitars 2, a collection of epic and cinematic guitars for Native Instruments Kontakt.
We teamed up again with producer Paul Ortiz (Dark Dimensions, Event Horizon, Terraform) and sound designer Bryan Leach (Textures, Hank Drum, Decimator Drums, Sinfonia Drums) to bring you Volume 2 of our popular Trailer Guitar series.
The kit includes over 7GB of 8-string electric guitar (Ibanez RG2228, customized with high output passive DiMarzio D-Activator pickups) material that ranges from extremely pristine multi-sampled dual tracked guitar articulations to drones, rhythmic loops, pulses, and cinematic motions to a whole set of extra patches.
This library never lets up and always keeps you in the thick of it with its unforgiving sound design and the wide array of electric guitar patches, making it perfect for big, epic cinematic scores.
Trailer Guitars 2 features
- High definition 48kHz / 24bit .WAV files.
- Pristine Stereo DI Signal.
- Customized Ibanez RG2228 8-String Electric Guitar with DiMarzio D-Activator Pickups.
- Multisampled (Dual Tracked) Dry Guitar Patch.
- Custom Kontakt Engine & GUI with dual FX page layout and a new step sequencer latch feature.
- 34 Individal Kontakt Patches.
Trailer Guitars 2 is on sale for the intro price of $199 USD until October 1st, 2017. Regular price $249 USD. Owners of Trailer Guitars 1 can crossgrade for $175 USD.