ILIO and audio plugin developer Audio Modeling have announced the latest updates with exciting new features and improvements to two popular products.
The award-winning SWAM virtual instrument software that delivers realistic and expressive virtual acoustic instruments, has been updated to version 3.7.0:
- Added search bar for preset lists, making it easier to find and select presets.
- Added latency compensation, ensuring accurate timing in performances.
- Rearranged MIDI preset list for improved workflow.
- Microtuning control by keyswitches, allowing for more expressive performances with customized tunings.
- Apple Silicon support for AAX plugins, providing native compatibility with Apple’s latest hardware in combination with the latest version of Pro Tools.
- VST3 on Windows now organized as a bundle, in compliance with the latest VST SDK guidelines.
- Note out-of-range warning to prevent unintended playing of out-of-range notes.
- Improved Bow Noise, Attack Noise for mid and low dynamics, and Note Off Release for Solo Strings, enhancing the authenticity and expressiveness of the instruments.
- Accessibility improvements for visually impaired and blind users, making SWAM products more inclusive.
Camelot, the powerful live performance and studio software for managing virtual instruments and effects, has been updated to version 2.2.4:
- Added Yamaha CK Smart Map, expanding the compatibility with Yamaha keyboards.
- Show blacklisted plugins feature for better plugin management.
- Show progress bar when importing songs and setlists.
- Bug fixes.
Audio Modeling will be showcasing these updates at the NAMM show at booth 10303. Visitors to the Audio Modeling booth can experience firsthand the new features and enhancements of SWAM and Camelot, and learn more about its innovative products.
More information: Audio Modeling