Audio-Technica has announced that it is shipping the ATH-M50xRD, a limited-edition red-and-gold version of its popular ATH-M50x professional monitor headphones.
From the 45 mm large-aperture drivers to its sound-isolating earcups and robust construction, the ATH-M50xRD provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio applications, including recording, live sound, broadcast, DJ and personal listening.
The headphones incorporate technology drawn from Audio-Technica’s long history in the field of high-performance professional audio, providing exceptional power handling, very high SPL capability, and natural, accurate sound with impactful bass and high-frequency extension.
With professional-grade earpad and headband material and a collapsible design, the ATH-M50xRD headphones remain comfortable throughout long monitoring sessions and transport easily.
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils.
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response.
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments.
- 90-degree swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring.
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort for extended wear.
- Collapsible for space-saving portability and convenient storage.
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as live sound, DJ monitoring and personal listening.
- Detachable cables (includes a 1.2m-3m coiled cable, 3m straight cable and 1.2m straight cable).
The limited-edition ATH-M50xRD are now available at $169 USD MAP.