Audioblast has announced the release of the InstaLooper3 plugin, an update to the live looper effect for Windows and Mac. The plugin is aimed at creating crazy and glitch effects on the incoming audio.
This glitch effect tool can loop the real time audio to apply time and pitch changes to create effects on your musical creations. Use it to create breaks at the end of measures and unstructure the sound, looping it fast to create roll effects.
There are 4 loop available, you can program each of them and create drill effects changing the loop size range in live looping, you can switch the different loops in live situations to create roll effects.
In each loop, 6 included effects are available to apply: Gate, Bit reducer, Auto-Pan, Hi-pass filter, Phaser, and Time expand effect. You can apply those effects in real time while reversing, pitch shifting, and loop size range changing.
- 4 independent loop units with dedicated parameters with:
- On/off to trigger/release the loop : you can switch from one loop to other.
- 12 predefined loop sizes : 1 Bar, 1/2, 1/2T, 1/4, 1/4T, 1/8, 1/8T, 1/16, 1/16T, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128.
- 6 integrated FX: Gate, Bit Crusher, Auto Pan, Filter, Phaser, Time Expand.
- Dry/Wet for the effect amount.
- 1 parameter for each FX.
- Pitch shift (old school).
- A Parameter step sequencer.
- User can control 4 destinations for each loop unit with this step sequencer : loop size, dry/wet, param FX, pitch.