ADSR Sounds is offering a 33% discount on AudioCipher’s MIDI plugin that turns words into melodies and chord progressions.
Designed to give producers a tool to play with while coming up with new ideas, AudioCipher V3 lets you type in a word or phrase and transform it into music instantly.
Break through creative blocks by generating melodies and chord progressions in your key signature of choice. Choose from a variety of scales, chords and rhythms. Discover new musical ideas and surprise yourself with patterns that you might not usually come up with.
Every word you enter has a precise, encoded musical signature with AudioCipher. This means that the core sequence of notes will always be the same for your phrase, as long as you choose the same scale. In this way, the MIDI is not completely random. But you never know what you’re going to get until you try a new word. It’s a roll of the dice!
AudioCipher V3 features
- Melody and Chord Generator.
- 9 Scales (Major / Minor / Chromatic / Harmonic Minor / 5 additional diatonic modes).
- 6 Chord Types (Add2, Add4, Triad, Add6, Seventh, Ninth).
- Chord randomization (Shuffle through chord types at random).
- Rhythm Controls (Whole, Half, Quarter, Eigth, Sixteenth, and all triplet subdivisions in between).
- Rhythm randomization (Apply a random duration to each note or chord in your MIDI output).
- Playback controls (Standalone app only).
- Drag MIDI to DAW or computer folder.
Available for Windows and Mac (VST3/AU and standalone), AudioCipher V3 is priced $19.99 USD instead of $29.99 USD until March 31st, 2023.
More information: AudioCipher