Audiofier has announced the release of SEQui2R, a new instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
SEQui2R is more than a step sequencer, a gater, an arpeggiator, or a pulse engine. SEQui2R is a Dual Engine Phrase Repeater.
SEQui2R comes with over 23000 samples, 10GB uncompressed of Organic and acoustic instruments, Digital and Analog synths, Guitars and Basses, Ethnic Instruments, Atonal Percussions and much more.
- Two separate sound engines with 360 sound sources from 9 different categories.
- Circa 23000 samples (factory), a total of 10GB (uncompressed).
- 8 programmable phrases per patch, with step-able Filters, Distortion, Lo-Fi, Pitch Bend, Volume and and Pan.
- Key Manager keeps your phrases in the desired scale and key. Major, Minor, Diminished and Whole-tone scales are provided. User programmable scales available.
- Includes Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Convolution Reverb per engine and a Master Digital Reverb.
- Selectable LP or HP master Filters, one per engine, assignable to desired Midi CC.
- Assignable Vibrato.
- Automate-able Step effects, even at a phrase level.
SEQui2R is available for purchase for the introductory price of $99 USD (regular $139 USD). Requires Kontakt 5.5, full version.
A purchase of SEQui2R also comes with SEQui2R Sound Expansion 1, which comes with another 40 completely new, multi sampled sound sources.
More information: Audiofier