Audiofier has announced the release of the VeeVum Trilogy, a collection of 3 instruments for ambient/cinematic music.
VEEVUM Trilogy offers 3 instruments at once in one bundle: VEEVUM ONE (LO-FI Sampling), VEEVUM A/D (Analog & Digital Synths Sampling) and VEEVUM REAL (Acoustic and Hybrid Instruments Sampling). Each instrument can play up to 50 sounds at once (depending on the user’s computer CPU and RAM).
VEEVUM’s sound sources (100 per instrument) can be selected using the Cells Beehive (Honeycomb), or can be randomised. They can also be filtered according to several categories which are specific for each instrument. The whole patch can be randomised as well, including effects, portamento and unison features.
VeeVum Trilogy features
- 3 Instruments: Veevum One, A/D and Real.
- 100 Sound Sources each.
- 50+ Snapshots per instrument.
- Master Assignable Filter with a selections of 7 filter types.
- 9 Sounds categories, specific for each instrument.
- Randomizable Cells.
- Convolver with unique IRs.
- Pitch LFO and Volume AHDSR (per sound for per patch).
- Master Delay, Phaser, Rotator, Chorus, Reverb.
- Stereo Widener.
- Portamento (All or Over 100 velocity).
- 8 Voices Unison.
- Step Volume.
- Step Filter.
- Random FX (Convolution and Pitch).
- Requires NI Kontakt 5.8.1 (R43), does not work with Kontakt Player.
The VeeVum Trilogy bundle is available for the intro price of $85 USD ex. VAT where applicable. Owners of Audiofier products will receive a loyalty discount coupon via Audified’s newsletter.
More information: Audiofier