Audiofier has announced the release of VenKatt, a multi-layer ambient machine for ambient/electronic productions and film scores.
The Kontakt instrument offers 4 sound layers with unique features: Attack, Sustain, Reverse and Rhythmic.
The Attack layer includes only transient sounds. The Sustain layer includes only sustaining sounds without transients. When combining two different instruments’ characters, brand new instruments can be created, like a sound with the attack of a dulcimer and the body of a voice. Venkatt offers 20 reversed sounds and 20 sequenced sounds in the Reverse and Rhythmic layers for rich, evolving, unique patches creation.
A “Create with one click” feature makes it easy to create new sounds quickly and makes presets redundant. Choose which parameters will be included in Venkat’s sound generation process, creating new sound combinations every time. It is also possible to undo the latest randomisation and get back to the previous one.
Venkatt includes a Vari Convolution Sequencer on Layer 4: the dry and wet sound of the convolver effect are controlled by Venkatt to create interesting rhythmic sound changes. The sequence can be set to Loop mode, to continue until the key is pressed, or to NoLoop mode, to play only once and achieve creative repetitions effects.
- 4 Main Sound Layers.
- 20 multisampled sound sources for each layer, playable at once.
- 200+ Snasphots Presets.
- Around 2GB (Compressed NCW).
- Endless sound combinations.
- Evolving, unpredictable soundscapes, pads, sequences and melodic sounds.
- 4 Convolvers with 200+ Impulses Responses.
- Eq, Chorus, Distortion, Widener, Rotor, Delay effects.
- Master Delay and Reverb.
- Sequencer for Layer 4 with Vari Conv and Variations Octave features.
- Random generation of New Sounds and Sequences with the “Create” function.
- Undo of Last “created” sound.
Venkatt for the full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher is available for the intro price of $45 USD (regular $59 USD).
More information: Audiofier