Audiofier has released version 1.2 of SEQui2R, a dual engine phrase repeater for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The focus of SEQui2R is to provide a new way of creating sequences, without being bound to a arpeggiator type of workflow. SEQui2R enables the user to record and perform custom phrases, which are altered by SEQui2R engine in order to follow the composition’s chords progression.
Changes in SEQui2R v1.2
- Reverse-able notes per step: real time sound reverse, with time control.
- 2 Stutter/Buzz modes per step: double, triple up to 8 repetitions per step.
- Ornament mode per step: add phrases within phrases, embellishments per step.
- Triplets, Quintuplets, Sextuplets per step.
- Portamento fx per step: control where you want a glissando/portamento.
- Random note generation per step, for instant improvvisation.
- Randomisation of phrases, sounds and step fx.
SEQui2R is available for purchase for $139 USD. Requires full version of Kontakt 5.5 or higher.
More information: Audiofier