Audiofier has announced the release of AetherArp, a new ambient and cinematic soundscapes generator for Native Instruments Kontakt.
AetherArp is a 4 Sound Engines and Cloud Arpeggiator library for Kontakt 5.8.1 which creates evolving soundscapes, overtime mutating sounds, and ethereal/out-wordly moods that add movement and unpredictability to your ambient productions and filmscores.
- 2 Main Sound Layers, plus 2 Shimmer Layers.
- 30 multi-sampled sound sources for each layer.
- 150+ Snasphots Presets.
- Endless sound combinations.
- Evolving, unpredictable soundscapes.
- All parameters can be randomised.
- 4 Convolvers with 200+ Impulses Responses in 10 categories.
- Pre and Post Convolver Distortion Effects, Chorus effect.
- Master Delay and Reverb.
- Cloud Arpeggiator with Randomizable Parameters.
- Random generation of new Sounds and cloud arpeggiations.
- Undo of last randomisation.
AetherArp is available for the intro price of $45 USD (regular $59 USD). Prices ex. VAT where applicable. Requires Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher, full version.
More information: Audiofier