AudioKit has announced availability of Hey Metronome, a new app for iOS that uses hands free, advanced proprietary voice-recognition, all without Siri, Alexa, or Voice Control.
Hey Metronome uses innovative hands-free, on-device voice-recognition, eliminating the problems of practicing with a classic metronome and its many uninspired digital equivalents.
It allows fluid, advanced, and lightning-fast interactions—NO internet required. Users will experience complete data privacy and airplane mode operations, i.e. no phone call interruptions while practicing. Hey Metronome means no Alexa. No Cloud-based services.
Musicians can easily tell Hey Metronome to speed up, half-time, or even tap out a tempo on their instrument. They can play and pause songs, change the time signature, and emphasize a beat.
Hey Metronome features
- Fun and professional, yet simple enough for kids.
- Ditch the Click: Drum sounds by pro sound designers.
- Use your voice to play, stop, set the tempo, and more.
- Includes over a dozen backgrounds. Create your own background..
- Choose from 100+ subdivision & accent combinations.
- Full Setlist & Song system. Change songs hands free.
- Customize the background with family, pets, or band pics.
- Proceeds support the AudioKit open-source project.
- No Internet required for Voice Control.
Hey Metronome is available from the App Store for the intro price of $0.99 USD for the next couple of weeks.
More information: AudioKit