audioMIDI.com has announced another No-Brainer Deal: Nomad Factory Blue Tubes Analog TrackBox, an all-purpose channel strip tool designed for ultimate sound quality and audio character for maximum musical flexibility.
The new Blue Tubes Analog TrackBox is the latest addition to the Blue Tubes Plug-ins range, and combines all the best elements of the Tube Emulator, CP2S compressor and PEQ332 parametric equaliser to create a truly flexible and spectacular sounding valve front end for any audio system.
Blue Tubes Analog TrackBox features
- Tube (12AX7) Amount variable from 0 to 100%
- Tube Color variable from ±10
- Tube Dual-Triode variable from single to dual
- Tube bypass switch
- Gate Threshold variable from 0 to -60dB
- Gate Attack Time variable from 0.2 to 400 ms
- Gate Release Time variable from 50 to 2000 ms
- Gate bypass switch
- Compressor Threshold variable from 0 to -60dB
- Compressor Attack Time variable from 1 to 400 ms
- Compressor Release Time variable from 50 to 2000 ms
- Compressor Ratio variable from 1:1 to 10:1
- Compressor MakeUp variable from ±15dB of gain
- Compressor Pre/Post EQ switch
- Compressor bypass switch
- 2 bands shelving equalisation
- 2 bands parametric equalization
- 2 bands pass-filters
- LF band variable from 40Hz to 600Hz – low-shelf
- LMF band variable from 200Hz to 2.5kHz – low-mid-parametric
- HMF band variable from 600Hz to 7.5kHz – high-mid-parametric
- HF band variable from 1.5kHz to 16kHz – high-shelf
- HPF variable from 20Hz to 80Hz
- LPF variable from 10kHz to 18kHz
- Each band offers ±15dB of gain and variable Bandwidth-Q
- Unique EQ bypass switch for all bands
- Input and output level controls giving ±15dB trim
- Peak-Limiter control
- Easy-to-use vintage interface with VU Meters.
- Windows XP / Vista32 and Mac OS X (Intel & PPC) supported
- VST, AU and RTAS supported
- 24 bit / 192 kHz supported
Nomad Factory Blue Tubes Analog TrackBox is available to purchase from audioMIDI.com for $15 USD (regular price $189 USD).
Visit audioMIDI for more information.