audioMIDI has announced another No-Brainer Deal; Nomad Factory BlueVerb DRV-2080, a vintage-style world-class recording studio reverb for Windows and Mac.
This “must-have” reverb plug-in includes individual two-band equalization, as well as ambiance, decay RT60 and pre-delay controls. Whether sweetening mono or stereo tracks, or simply adding dimension to an entire mix, the BlueVerb DRV-2080 has all the flexibility you’ll need to custom craft your sound. Intended to recreate the warm qualities of vintage-style digital reverbs from the 80’, the BlueVerb is nothing short of amazing.
BlueVerb DRV-2080 features
- Pre-Delay control 0 to 999 ms
- Decay – RT60 : 0.50 to 10 sec
- Two Band Equalizer
- Low Frequency : ±15dB variable from 50 Hz to 800 Hz
- High Frequency : ±15dB variable from 1kHz to 8 kHz
- Input, Output and Mix controls
- Windows XP / Vista32 and Mac OS X (Intel & PPC) supported
- VST, AU and RTAS supported
- 24 bit / 96 kHz supported
BlueVerb DRV-2080 is available to purchase for $15 USD until December 31, 2009.
More information: audioMIDI (website no longer available)