audioMIDI.com has announced a new No-Brainer-Deal, offering the Puremagnetik Retro Synths sound library for Ableton at a reduced price of $15 USD.
Retro Synths represents the “cream of the crop” from Puremagnetik’s extensive catalog of classic analog and digital sound libraries. Consolidated into this pack of more than 4000 samples of some of the greatest classic synths.
Retro Synths features
- Analog Bass Volume 1, an impressive selection of over 50 multi-sampled programs direct from classics such as the Minimoog, Roland TB-303, ARP 2600 and the Doepfer Modular.
- Analog Bass Volume 2, a complete bass soundset focusing entirely on the classic Korg MS20 synthesizer.
- P-50 Linear, an elaborate collection of racks inspired by the legendary Roland D50.
- Phazeform Volume 1, a captivating library based on Casio’s Phase Distortion technology of the CZ-1.
- String Machines, with more than 250 MB of lush sounds recorded directly from the string synths of the 1970s.
- TeeBee, based on the Roland TB-303, includes heavy acid bass lines, squelchy resonant leads and thick analog sounds.
- Vector, which instantly turns Ableton Live into a full-blown production workstation that includes a huge library of wave sequences, attack transients and vector morphing.
- Vintage 80s Classics, a stunning collection of lush 1980s synth sounds captured directly from an Oberheim Matrix 6.
- Newly added: Waveframe, based on the Ensoniq Fizmo, provides complex, evolving sounds from this classic wavetable synthesizer.
- 2.8 GB total content: 378 Instrument Racks, 82 Live Clips.
Retro Synths for Ableton Live Intro or Live 8.1.3 or higher is available to purchase from audioMIDI.com for $15 USD.
More information: audioMIDI (website no longer available)