VST Buzz has launched a sale on Audiomodern Atom, a unique virtual instrument for Kontakt featuring a powerful custom engine fully equipped to spark your creativity.
Atom is designed to create a huge range of distinctive cinematic sounds, otherworldly atmospheres, mesmeric drones, emotive synths, noisey pads, organic keys, impressive cinematic fx, transitional elements, impacts and melodic motifs.
The machine is built around a beautifully diverse collection of intricate textures and organic elements, that were created from a huge collection of field recordings, custom made acoustic instruments including a tuned anker, propellers, the famous Koka’s experimental Box even a WWII Torpedo and analogue machine noises, which were then painstakingly recorded, edited using the most advanced sound design techniques and finally assembled into a stunning collection of abstract cinematic & experimental organic elements.
with over 180 patches & presets to be mixed and matched as desired.
- 180+ soundsources categorised into five categories encompassing a wide variety of sounds.
- 7.2 Total Gb of sounds (Compressed to 6.73 Gb using .NCW Lossless format).
- Full keyboard range of sample playback.
- Multi-Layer Engine.
- Individual Effects for each Layer.
- Individual Arpeggiator for each Layer.
- Random Sequence Generator.
- Optimized Functionality.
- Custom convolution reverb impulse engine.
- 24Bit/48Khz resolution for all source samples.
- Multi-Genre versatility.
Atom is available for only 45 EUR until March 20th, 2018 (regular 149 EUR). Requires Kontakt 5.5.0 or higher, full version.
More information: VST Buzz