Audiomodern has announced Paths 2, a new volume of the loop based sampler instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt that has a focus on atmospheric pieces and underscore composition parts.
The instrument offers the perfect collection for crafting dramatic Electronica and Neo-ambient Cinematic styles. If you live to emote in tempos most slow, this is the collection for you.
Whether you’re needing a soundscape for your documentary, a back grooved melodic motif or simply wanting some melodic phrases for your tracks, Paths will give you freedom to create instant downtempo moods and atmospheres in seconds!
Inside this library you will find 25 complete lush and deep electronica & Neo-Ambient construction sets (kits) with an Epic Cinematic twist, with each kit containing six different loops, all designed to fit together perfectly or available for any mix and match scenario.
Each of these complete sets allows you to achieve a different performance and gives you the freedom to simply use one layer of the set by itself or increase the depth, complexity and beauty by adding additional complimentary instrument parts.
By giving you the ability to add the amount of depth and texture needed, along with multiple and seperate FX sections, Paths II gives you a creative freedom to create.
Paths 2 features
- Crystal clear samples at 48Khz/24Bit.
- Highly characteristic of new recordings for source material.
- 1 total GB of content.
- Arrange and Customize (Custom Kontakt Interface).
- Mix and Match loops in the same Kit (Custom Kontakt Interface).
- Custom Reverb Engine with 20 Unique IR Samples.
- Simple and easy to use 3 Tab GUI with seperate FX for each channel.
- All loops and kits automatically sync to your host tempo.
- Formatted for Everything (Kontakt, ACID, Apple Loops, WAV, REX & ReFill).
Paths 2 for Kontakt is on sale for 39 EUR for the first two weeks. Regular price is 49 EUR.
More information: Audiomodern