Audiomodern ha announced the release of Streakulator, a MIDI-modulated audio effect for Max For Live created by developer Ernesto Cecco D’Ortona of StrangeLines.
It is suitable for modern producers to use in the daily workflow, but it’s suitable for many uses, mostly sound design. Its main job is to create crazy sounds with a human touch in no time: possibilities are endless.
STREAKULATOR is literally a swiss army knife for Ableton Live: you can do sidechain, sound design, waveshaping, filtering, wobble and growl basses, synth sounds from any source, heavy metallic effects, robostep sounds, perfectly synced gating, dramatically fast sound shifting with presets automation and it goes as far as your imagination can.
You can use STREAKULATOR with any kind of sound: organic sounds, acoustic instruments, drum loops, synth phrases or vocals. You’ll be surprised at any time about its incredible sound quality and flexibility in producing so different results.
- Perfect gating/triggering via midi: put any sound source in line, no matter its tempo.
- Clean modular UI, so you can tell anytime whether an effect is on/off.
- Sound design and shaping capabilities.
- Save and load custom banks of presets.
- Fundamental chorus/flanger components to create your very own effects.
- Warp function: harmonic pitch shifting.
- Ability to add more waves to the sound via “Midi to Streakulator”.
- Fully automatable and midi-controllable.
Streakulator is available for purchase for the introductory price of 29 EUR (regular 39 EUR).
More information: Audiomodern