Audiomodern has announced the release of Streakulator V2, an updated version of the MIDI-modulated audio effect for Ableton.
Created in collaboration with StrangeLines, this Max for Live device is geared towards sound design for modern producers. Its main job is to create crazy sounds with a human touch in no time: the possibilities are endless.
Streakulator is the ideal audio fx for Ableton Live to mangle any sounds source beyond recognition with ease, delivering outstandingly unique output: you can do sidechain, sound design, waveshaping, filtering, wobble and growl basses, synth sounds from literally any source, heavy metallic effects, robotic/futuristic sounds, perfectly synced gating, dramatically fast sound shifting with presets automation and it goes as far as your imagination can go.
You can use STREAKULATOR with any kind of sound: organic sounds, acoustic instruments, drum loops, synth phrases and vocals too. You’ll be surprised at any time about its incredible sound quality and flexibility in producing so different results.
Streakulator V2 features
- FX mode switcher (regular effect or midi-triggered).
- New signature (custom-modeled) filters and resonance control.
- Perfect gating/triggering with adjustable cut from very narrow to very wide.
- Way-beyond-recognition sound design and shaping capabilities.
- New signature hybrid delay-chorus effect with extreme feedback and polarity(StreakFX section).
- Real-time custom neuro-style pitch shifting (Warp control).
- Fully automatable and midi-controllable.
- Clean, minimalistic, modular, dry/wet-responsive UI.
Streakulator V2 is available for purchase for 39 EUR. It is free for existing users of Streakulator.
More information: Audiomodern