Audionamix has announced the release of XTRAX STEMS, the world’s first fully-automatic stem creator for Mac OS.
XTRAX STEMS allows you to separate any song into three components: drums, vocals, and remaining music.
Created for DJs, music producers and remix artists, XTRAX STEMS allows users to create multitrack content to control during live sets, opening up possibilities for easy remixing, sampling and a cappella creation like never before!
XTRAX STEMS can be used also by musicians to practice along with their favorite tracks. Singers and drummers can play along with the song with the vocals or drums turned off. They can also listen to soloed vocal or drum parts to spot all the details of the original performance, vocal harmonies, and mixing techniques.
XTRAX STEMS features
- Automatically Separate Songs into Drums, Vocals and Music Stems.
- Export Individual Stems as Audio Files.
- Create and Export a New Volume and Pan Mix.
- Works on Mono and Stereo Files.
- Works on audio files up to 96 kHz, 32 bits.
- Offers four powerful cloud-based separation algorithms to tailor the separation to your particular file.
XTRAX STEMS is on sale for the intro price of $74 USD through December 13th, 2017 (regular $99 USD).