AudioRealism has announced the release of ABL3 Computer Bassline, a bassline instrument Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason.
AudioRealism Bass Line 3 (ABL3) is an emulation of a classic pattern based bass machine from 1982.
The legendary silver box that is hallmark in electronic music has been recreated in ABL3 using analog modeling techniques to create a DSP-algorithm that accurately emulates every aspect of the original, from growling basses to hollow middles and beeping highs with metal rattling accents.
Patterns are composed in a fashion similar to the original using the integrated step sequencer with easy to use manipulation functions such as transpose and randomization.
ABL3 Computer Bassline features
- Extremely authentic 303 emulation using our ABL3 engine.
- Ultra natural knob response, scaled to match the original 303 precisely.
- Built-in 303/Rebirth style step sequencer with 64 steps.
- Hard sync to the host’s transport.
- Supports 4 patterns of 16 steps, 2 patterns of 32 steps or 1 pattern of 64 steps.
- CV/Gate input to control the sound engine externally.
- CV/Gate output to control other Reason devices from the step sequencer.
- CV Modulation inputs for Tuning, Cut Off, Resonance, Envelope Modulation, Decay and Accent.
- Resonance and Gate Time trimmers that allow tweaking the emulation.
- Three different VCO Models.
- Noise settings for VCA Clicks and VCA Noise.
- Pattern modifiers with Random, Alter, Copy and Paste functions.
- Unique vibrato which is activated by setting UP+DOWN on steps. This effect is one of the few extensions to the 303 that we are launching ABL3 with..
- Full 48 and 96kHz support, which means the engine uses the full bandwidth of the project setting.
- Step Record mode which allows recording patterns via MIDI or the On-Screen Piano Keys.
ABL3 Computer Bassline for Reason is available for purchase for the introductory price of 55 EUR (25% off regular).