Plugin Boutique has launched an exclusive sale on Deleight, a stereo multi-tap delay effect plugin by Audiority.
The plugin was particularly inspired by the Korg DL8000r rackmount module.
Deleight is a stereo multi tap delay processor based on late ’90s digital delays hardware processors.
Deleight can deliver multiple delay-based effects, ranging from simple echoes to multi-voice choruses, flangers, doublers, early reverbs and more. Enable Loop mode to set Deleight as a looper device, with Speed and Reverse controls, to create special effects and textures.
- Stereo Multi Tap Delay (4+4 Taps).
- Delay Buffer of 5 seconds.
- 7 Time Ranges.
- Tempo Sync.
- Left, Right and Feedback channels.
- Normal and Cross channel feedback modes.
- LFO with 11 waveforms.
- Channel Linking.
- Loop Mode (with Speed and Reverse controls).
- Resizeable User Interface.
- Inline User Manual.
Deleight for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and AAX) is on sale for only $19 USD until September 18th, 2022 (regular $45 USD).
More information: More information: Audiority Deleight