Audiority has updated the GrainSpace granular reverb processor to version 2.1, fixing some bugs and featuring a new framework, VST3 plugin format and more.
From this version on, GrainSpace is 64bit only.
GrainSpace is a granular processor focused on real-time granularization and reverberation of the incoming audio signal.
GrainSpace provides dynamic grain generation (up to 32 per channel), 7 grain parameters, 4 grain modulators (including two 11 waveforms LFO), smearing, chord resonator and reverb to create crazy sound effects, rich textures and much more.
Changes in GrainSpace v2.1
- Fix: Noises while changing Pitch.
- Fix: Noises when modulating Pos.
- Fix: Typo in GUI.
- Fix: Typo in Bouncing Grains preset.
- Fix: Some presets resetting to INIT state.
- Fix: Last save location not stored.
- Fix: Silence triggered randomly in some configurations.
- New: Notifications System.
- New: VST3 plugin format.
- New: Mac OSX 10.15 Catalina support.
- Change: New framework.
- Breaking change: Reverb on/off moved from Decay to Mix.
- Breaking change: 64bit only.
The plugin is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats for Windows and Mac.